Thursday, November 24, 2011

UGH! Unplanned Coffee Break

OK, soooo almost everything has been prepared, I was just waiting on room in the oven when I reached in to check on something and the oven wasn't so hot inside! I turned it off and it started it's count up at 314 degrees which means it had decided to cool off for some reason! Argh!
Ham is still in oven.
Stuffing needs to go BACK in the oven because it's not done!
I hope the Sweet Potato Casserole is done. I took it out before I realized the oven wasn't cooking right.
Cheese & Spaghetti is in the oven.
Green Bean Casserole is in the oven.
The Ambrosia is ready.
The Orange Fluff is ready.
The only things left to do are to make the sweet peas, rice & gravy, and rolls, but I don't want to do any of those until everything else is close to done!
We WERE going to make a lemon meringue pie, buuut it takes almost 2 hours to make, so that will be a nice dessert NEXT WEEK! Tee, He, He!
-Roberta

No comments:

Post a Comment