Thursday, November 24, 2011

Coffee Break

Whew! Coffee Break time! The kids and hubby have been great! They helped me out A LOT on some last minute cleaning! Thanks, guys!!!
Toenails have been painted (I almost ALWAYS wear flip flops!)
Showers have been taken.
We found Kathleen's shirt thanks to Saint Anthony, my sister, Christiann, Kathleen, and my hubby (Don)! It only took about ten minutes to find.
Kids are dressed.
Abbygail's (the youngest) pants are in the washer. (Had an Oppsy!)
The turkey is in the oven.
The ham is ready to go in the oven.
Two gallons of tea are in the fridge chilling.
The garlic Texas Toast is cooked for the stuffing. I found a stuffing recipe that used garlic Texas Toast. I made Potato Soup a couple of weeks ago and served it in bread bowls. I froze the inside of the bowls for today's stuffing. I toasted those this morning, so my stuffing is going to include the Texas Toast, the innards of the bread bowls, a pack of Pepperidge Farm stuffing mix, mushrooms, onions, celery, boiled eggs, butter, cream of chicken soup and chicken broth, plus salt & pepper of coarse! I don't think I have left anything out. I REALLY wanted to put some chicken in there too, but my oldest daughter is a vegetarian. She will let me get away with using cream of chicken soup and broth but no "chewy" meat!
Wow, is that all I've done? OK, better go and get busy again...
-Roberta

No comments:

Post a Comment