Tuesday, December 27, 2011

This is Our Crazy Life!!!

I haven't posted in a week or so because this is definitely a crazy life! My laptop was stepped on, or leaned on, or dropped! (Funny how no one in the house knows why the inside of the screen is cracked!) My phone is not operable at this time and I spent the last week or so doing all of my Christmas shopping because A: My car has decided not to run so I had to depend on other people to take me and B: I just had enough money to go shopping! I had Isabella's school Christmas party to plan and have since I am room mom plus we had birthday parties (4 total, 3 were combined into 1) More baking to do since all of our leftover baked goods decided to start molding. The humidity here is a killer! (Even in December!) Cooking and cleaning for Christmas had to be done, as well as some out of town visitors! Plus, my husband got a job! Yay!!! This is AWESOME news, but this has now left me with the kids alone all day since they are out of school on Christmas break which in itself is awesome but that means entertainment and triple the cleaning! lol Whew! Busy, busy, busy! A couple of other crazy things going on that just don't even make since and you have 'This is Our Crazy Life'!
I LOVE it though! I am all about the chaos! It keeps our busy lives VERY interesting!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment