Thursday, December 1, 2011

McDonald's is Todays Living Social Deal

I don't know about you, but my kids LOVE McDonald's! I honestly don't know what the huge attraction is. McDonald's around here don't even have play places any more so that can't be the reason...

How often does McDonald's have a real discount deal? Not too often around here!

Well, anyway, if you are like me and you mention let's go get something to eat, you have a child scream, "McDonald's!!!"

Today's Living Social deal of the day is 5 Big Macs and 5 Large Fries for $13! I think that's a very good deal! This comes as ten separate vouchers which do not expire,they are accepted at all McDonald's in the US, you can use one burger voucher and one fry voucher per visit. I LOVE McDonald's Sweet Tea! If I used these, I would use a burger and fry voucher and order a large sweet tea which is on the dollar menu and essentially would pay $3.60 per meal which is actually more than I normally spend on myself at McDonald's because I always order off of the dollar menu but this would be a lot more food than I normally get!

Check it out here:

http://www.livingsocial.com/cities/157-mobile-baldwin-county/deals/190802-5-big-macs-+-5-large-fries

No comments:

Post a Comment