Friday, December 2, 2011

Gourmet Gift Baskets.com

Have you checked out all of the great Christmas Gift Baskets that are over at Gourmet Gift Baskets.com? If you haven't you need to get over there by December 9th and get your orders for Christmas placed! You can mark almost everybody off your list! Gourmet Gift Baskets.com has a gift basket for everyone on your list! (Including Kids)

I also hear they are sending care packages to marines and soldiers for the holiday! What an awesome thing to do right now!!!

A couple of my favorites are below:


2 comments:

  1. I had never seen the Ice Cream Party or beer one! I love all of the chocolate ones. But now I cant get my mind off the beer one! lol

    Shannon F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this! I've been looking for affordable gift baskets for the inlaws. This was a life saver for me. :)

    ReplyDelete