Thursday, December 8, 2011

Busy Week

It has been a VERY busy week! Monday, I spent the day unpacking the dining room. We FINALLY have a table in there now!!!

Tuesday, I worked Santa Shop at Isabella's school. Also, Don, Abbygail and I ate Christmas lunch with Isabella. It was a crowded mess! After school, we went and did all of my Christmas Baking shopping.

Wednesday, Abbygail had her four month check up yesterday. She is in the 100th percentile in weight, oops! After her appointment, we went to visit Grandma and then to Best Buy to return a two year old camera, I will get into that later... Then we had some unexpected visitors come by last night.

Today, Santa Shop again.

Tomorrow, sis and I are taking Grandma to the outlet mall.

I guess there went my plans of getting this house completely unpacked by the weekend!!! Oh well, it will get done sooner or later...

-Roberta

No comments:

Post a Comment