Saturday, August 25, 2012

DVD & CD Organization

Oh, I am in love with this idea! I just found this at http://iheartorganizing.blogspot.com/2010/04/iheart-organized-reader-raid.html

This lady organized all of her DVD's in binder sleeves! What a great idea!!! I am SO going to do this!




AND she keeps a print out of all of her movies so you don't even have to flip through the binders to see what movies you have!


I LOVE this idea for SO many reasons!!!
  1. Less space taken up
  2. You don't have to wonder where a movie goes
  3. No more "Movie Game" (where the baby stands at the movies case and chunks them all over the floor and laughs!)
  4. No more cheap plastic cases everywhere you look!  

I MUST check her website more often for ideas!

I LOVE ORGANIZATION!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment